HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, May 24, 2013

Family Pictures {Spring 2013}

I bought a Groupon several months back for a one hour photo session with a local photographer. I decided to have the pictures done at the Arlington town square. Although I am not IN LOVE with these pictures (or the photographer for that matter), I am happy with the way that everything turned out. I have learned though that if a photographer offers a good deal on Groupon/Living Social, etc. BEWARE! They either need the business really bad or they sell too many deals and have a hard time either fitting you in or getting your disc to you.

Enjoy the pictures ;)




















6 comments:

Faith said...

They came out good considering you didn't have the best experience with the photographer.

Sally is adorable and the yellow and turquoise together is perfection.

Sally said...

LOVE the one where all three have big smiles!!...in front of blue and red cart thing....and the one of Sally right below that....such a cute outfit she has on too!

emily said...

I think they're cute!!! Sally is just adorable.

Hopefully you have a better experience next time.

jessica said...

I love y'all's color combo and I think the pictures came out great! But I'm sure you seem them differently - I'm picky too when it comes to my own pictures. I've often wondered the same about photographers on Groupon - good to know!

southernbellejm said...

i think they're cute:))))

i know what you mean. i bought a voucher on living social for a paint night. nightmare trying to get that done---lady had advertised on several sites like groupon and living social. it was good, but i felt like it was a big hassle trying to schedule it that next time i'll just go to pinot's palette.

we did our engagement photos in the town square. :)

Melanie Chrystn said...

I know how hard it can be to find a photographer that shares your style and vision but I think these are super adorable! Love the location that you picked!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved