This was my second Mother's Day with Miss Sally and we had a fabulous day. We started out with a lazy morning. Joe got up with the baby so I could sleep in. Unfortunately I was wide awake and decided to go on and get up. I also let Joe get back in the bed and I fed Sally breakfast and we played in her room. After her midmorning nap, we went to lunch at Soul Fish in Cooper-Young.
After lunch, we went to the Memphis Zoo. We are members and try to go every few weeks. Sally is getting to the age where she gets so excited to see all of the animals. Her favorites were the monkeys (of course), the giraffes and the ducks.
For dinner, we went to eat at Firebirds. It was delicious as usual! Joe and Sally were good little shoppers and builders. Sally got me running water bottle that is going to be super handy!

Joe built me the most beautiful, rustic table for the entry hall. It is made from old barn wood and is so special since he made it. I LOVE it!! I just need to style it up a bit.

Joe built me the most beautiful, rustic table for the entry hall. It is made from old barn wood and is so special since he made it. I LOVE it!! I just need to style it up a bit.



















1 comment:
I loooove that table! He missed his calling!
Glad you had a fun Mother's day!
Post a Comment