HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog Everyday {Day 15: A Day In My Life}

A Day in My Life
6:08 -I wake up and get ready. I can hear Sally talking in  her room so I quickly get ready.
7:00-Go get Sally up and feed her breakfast.


She loves when we play "footsie" under the table. Such a sweet moment!


Get her dressed and bring her to the babysitter's house. 
I go to Shelby Farms and do a few laps around the lake. I feel so calm and peaceful and the weather is GORGEOUS!! I see a dead baby snake in my path and almost freak out!


I stop at Target to look around, pick up a prescription and look at the clothes. I manage to escape without doing too much damage.


I come up and eat lunch, fold laundry, clean up the kitchen, play on Pinterest and do some Disney quotes for people.

Pick up Sally at the babysitters. We do a photo shoot in the backyard.




We swing :) She LOVES the swing!!
Go inside and make dinner for the two of us (Joe was out of town for work). Give Sally a bath, play, put her to bed around 7:45. Take my shower, pack bags for the next day, play on the computer. Go to bed at 10 pm.


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved