Toilet Paper
Are you one of those people that thinks all toilet paper is created equal? That was me. I usually bought the store brand (the HUGE pack) and thought nothing of it....and my husband always complains. "Why do you buy the cheap stuff?" he always asks. Hey, I'm trying to save money where I can. When I was sent the "Cottonelle Clean Routine" pack from Crowdtap, I was excited to see what all of the fuss was about. My husband was glad to finally see some good TP in the house :)

The first thing I noticed was how thick the toilet paper was. I also liked the lines that ran vertical on the paper. Now on to the way the paper works. It was amazing...much better than the store brand I usually buy. The wipes were nice too..although I was scared to put them in the toilet like you are supposed to. I really liked the toilet paper, but I doubt I will continue to buy the wipes. They are nice but not necessary. I shared my toilet paper and wipes with two friends. They were super excited to get to try these products too!
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
2 comments:
Mike and I are loyal to Scott's brand! haha
I think guys are usually the laid backs ones with toilet paper. They could use tissue paper for all they care. I can't stand crappy toilet paper (pun not intended! haha). Gotta have at leas two ply!
Post a Comment