HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, May 2, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
Joe and I got this movie from Redbox this past weekend. I thought it was good but LONG!

{two}
Sweet Sally's first birthday was featured on Kara's Party Ideas!! I feel so honored :)


{three}
I am so happy that it is finally May and that summer is just around the corner. I have been having so much fun picking Sally's outfits out each morning. Leg rolls and sunsuits just GO TOGETHER!

{four}
Ok...this girl who "doesn't run" is considering signing up to run the 1/2 marathon. I have walked it twice...but this year I think I will be running it!! Yay!!

{five}
This table is being built by my amazing (and super talented) hubby. He got some old barn wood and I cannot wait to see it styled up in my entry hall!




No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved