{one}
My training group that I have been doing did our 5K(Oak Hall) on Sunday. Although I did not go super fast by any means, I was very proud of myself and set my PR! Here are some pics from after the race!
{two}
Bonus points if you know who this is!! It's Hollywood from the movie, Mannequin. I was so excited when I saw it was coming on Tv this week...so naturally I set my DVR and recorded it!
It's totally 80's and super cheesy but I love it. Here is my favorite scene:
{three}
Woo-hoo! Our whole city is swept up with Grizzlies fever!!
{four}
I did Zumba last night at the Germantown Athletic Club. I felt pretty silly since there were some girls there that looked like pro's with their belly dance belt things on. I had fun though!
{five}
Here are some of my favorite Pinterest finds from the week.




























2 comments:
OMG, I totally knew that was Hollywood. I mean "Hollywooooood!" hahah I LOVE that movie--probably my all time favorite movie as a kid. I totally have it on DVD (I think my mom got it for me for a bday present one year when I was in college, cuz I'd worn out the tape of it hahah)
Congrats on setting a PR in your 5k!! I miss running so much and can't wait to get back into it!
Post a Comment