Today's topic is to blog about something I miss. Well today is an appropriate day to blog about my sweet mama :)
Even though my mother isn't with us on this Earth anymore. I know she is with us in spirit.
I think about her at least once a day and it makes me so sad that she is not here to share in the joy of little Sally. Yup, my mama's name was Sally too. That is why I now have a Sally of my own.
My mother was the most supportive and loving mom that a child could ever have.
I am so fortunate that she was able to stay home with me when I was little and I love all the memories I have of us together.
I am so happy that she stayed on Earth long enough to meet Joe and be present at our wedding. I know it gave her so much joy to see me so happy with a man that she had been able to meet, spend time with and love.
Happy Mother's Day Mommy! I love you and miss you every day!
























3 comments:
Such a sweet post Sarah, your mom was a wonderful lady! Happy Mother's Day to you!
I guess I missed that Sally was named after your mother. Happy Mothers Day!
What a beautiful tribute to your Momma. I didn't realize that your Sally was named after her. Precious.
Post a Comment