HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blog Every Day in May {Day 4- Favorite Quote}





I am loving this link up. It is giving me the ability to blog about something that doesn't take too much time. However, it encourages me to keep ignoring the bazillion unfinished blog posts I have waiting for me. Sally is going to be 15 months old soon and I STILL haven't posted 13-14 month updates...oh well...

Today's topic is: Favorite Quote and Why

Here it is:

First of all, I love Bob Marley. I also believe that no matter what is going on in your life, things could be worse. In the grand scheme of life, little things do not matter. Everyone needs to take life slowly, enjoy each day and realize that everything is not a crisis. 


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Another great quote!

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Love Bob Marley + that song!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved