HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Everyday in May {Days 6-7}





Day 6
What I Do
How much time do you have?? I kid, I kid...but I do several things.
First and foremost, I am a wife and mother. Those are the most rewarding things in my life. Being a wife and feeling loved and needed are so important to me. I cannot imagine not having this in my life. Being a mom is something that I always wanted and I feel so grateful and blessed that God has given me the opportunity to be Sally's mom.

I am also a Kindergarten teacher. I have been teaching in the same school for nine years and love it. Having my days filled with songs and art and learning is very fun!

I am a baker. I own a special order cupcake business called Monkey Bread Bakery. Baking a hobby that turned into a side job. I love creating pretty things that people can eat. 

I am a travel agent. This is my newest side job. I love all the planning that goes into travel so I decided to start helping people. My passion is Disney World but I can also do all-inclusives, cruises, etc.....just about anything! Here is my new blog for that. It's a work in progress :)






Day 7
The Thing I'm Most Afraid Of

My worst fear is loosing someone that I care about. After loosing my mom to cancer a few years ago, I saw how difficult this can be. Every day is easier but its still a struggle. My fear now is loosing Joe or Sally. I cannot imagine the pain involved with loosing a child.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so glad I found your website, I really found you by mistake,
while I was searching on Askjeeve for something
else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a
lot for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and
also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great work.


My blog post :: cheap youtube views

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved