HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, June 3, 2013

Eat Here: Young Avenue Deli

A few months ago we had a day date and went to lunch at Young Avenue Deli. At night this place has great live music but during the day it makes the perfect place to grab a bite to eat. I love the feel of this place...the walls are exposed brick, there are cool old signs everywhere and everyone is really laid back. 

Sally was VERY interested in the ketchup!


Another thing I like are the cups that they serve the drinks in. You get to keep them when you leave too...free souvenir!!









 I got the BLT and it was one of the best that I have ever had! It's not on the menu but they will make it for you if you ask sweetly! The fries are awesome...hand cut and so delicious!!


Sally sure liked the fries too!



 Young Avenue deli is located in Cooper-Young. Check out this colorful house across the street! Go there for lunch one day and then walk around Cooper-Young and go to the stores...it will be a fun day out :)



1 comment:

Faith said...

Yum! I completely want a BLT now! Sally is adorable!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved