What did you wanna be when you grew up? My husband, Joe, wanted to be a fire truck...yes, you read that right. A FIRE TRUCK. Not the person who drives a fire truck or a firefighter, but a fire truck....haha!

He also wanted to be a pony :) He had a crazy imagination....still does, but that's one of the many reasons why I love him so much :)

I on the other hand had more "realistic" dreams. I wanted to be a talent agent.

After I saw the movie, "Life With Mikey". I knew that is what I should be doing. I also wanted to be a travel agent. I may have been on to something there since I grew up loving travel and planning trips.

I also know a guy that wanted to be a 7-11 when he grew up...hahaha!! What did YOU wanna be? Are you doing anything remotely related?















1 comment:
ha ha so cute. I love it.
Post a Comment