
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
This one is SUPER easy for me....an animal rescue group of course!!
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I welcome them....but I may be changing my tune come June when I am STILL in school...fingers crossed we will not have to make ours up!
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish that I was good at running.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Umm....celebrity all.the.way. I love to hear who is pregnant, who is getting divorced, and who is headed to rehab :) It's like a train wreck...I can't stop looking!! Love him or hate him....Perez Hilton knows the DIRT!

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
There is NOTHING better than:
* an amaretto sour

*a Malibu with pineapple juice :)
















1 comment:
OMG! I love Perez Hilton! My day is NOT complete until I check his blog!!!
Post a Comment