HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am so loving that our house ISN'T sinking! Yes folks, we thought our house had major foundation problems...and it doesn't. Big relief. HUGE relief!! This could have been REALLY bad...very expensive. Turns out we just have an old house...DUH!! That explains the cracks, etc. We had 2 different professional come out and say the same thing. Suffice to say, Joe and I are very happy and he is currently retiling the bathroom :)


I am loving these CUTE homemade stands. I can't wait to make some for some weddings that I have coming up. You can look at the easy tutorial here. Stop and stay awhile at "Bee in our Bonnet". They have some really cute ideas!!



I am in LOVE with this Very Hungry Caterpillar Cake. I wish someone would let me plan this party for them. It looks sooo fun! I found it here. This website has so many good ideas!

How friggin cute is this lunchbox!? I seriously can't wait to pack lunches like this for my kiddos!!
I have been loving this sign from Sugarboo Designs....what I am NOT loving is the $300 price tag. Maybe I can make something like it myself? Any ideas?
Joe and I finally made the switch from Blockbuster.com to Netflix. Verdicts still out...



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved