HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, January 2, 2011

{Day 2} Favorite Holiday Memory


It's so hard to pick a favorite holiday memory. I like them all! But....this one is hard to beat!
Joe and I went to New York City a few years ago before Christmas.

We ate roasted nuts from street vendors.
Got our picture made with The Grinch.
Saw the beautiful tree in Rockefeller Center.
Went to Tiffany's!
Played at FAO Schwartz.
Posed in front of the Playboy offices.
Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge and ate the most AMAZING pizza at Grimaldi's.
Saw where they film SNL!
Got our picture in front of the famous LOVE sculpture.
Ice skated in Central Park.
What a wonderful trip....but our feet were tired!



5 comments:

... said...

This looks like a great trip!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!! I already have a list of more things to do when I go back one day! :)

Kit said...

What awesome memories! I have always wanted to go to NYC at CHristmas time!

Token Yankee said...

Wow, that trip sounds awesome, dying to take my husband there during Christmas!

Coffeetalk said...

I LOVED seeing this because we just got back from a very short 3 day trip to NYC last weekend.. amazing! So much to do and so little time. We saw a lot of the things you posted. That is one place I will defiantly be going back to.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved