HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1. My favorite quote is It's so hard to choose just one....but I REALLY like "You have brains in your head. Yo have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go." -Dr. Seuss

2. A bad habit I have is picking my cuticles....it's gross and makes my hands look terrible. Pretty much the only way to keep me from doing it is to get my nails done every week. When they look pretty, I don't wanna mess them up!

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I went on a plane for the first time by myself. I drove myself to the Nashville airport, parked in long term parking, took the shuttle to the airport and got on the plane. I was flying to California and had to switch planes in Chicago. I was scared, but I figured it out.

4. Weekends are necessary!! As a teacher, by the time the weekends get here, I am READY! Joe and I usually do work around the house, go to dinner, and get together with friends. Lots of weekends we go out of town which is the BEST!

5. When I was a child I wished my name was Hilary Whitney. I think I watched "Beaches" too many times :)

6. I wish I was smart enough to figure out a way to travel the world with Joe and have someone pay for it all!

7. A secret I have is that I REALLY would like to travel somewhere far away by myself.

What are you up to this weekend?

xo
{Sarah}


1 comment:

Megan said...

Hahaha...#6! When you figure it out, let me know, too!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved