
I got my burlap TOMS shoes for Christmas...but it has been way to COLD to wear them. The past few days have been wonderful here....almost 70 degrees!! I have not taken these babies off! They are soooo comfortable! My BFF Kristy calls them "poor people shoes"...because that's what they kinda look like. Well sister...go get some! They ROCK!















3 comments:
Wow, I'm ready for the hate mail to start flowing! Ha...I just don't think they look like anything special. Plus, when I tried them on they were hard as rocks although the lady said "they take to your feet after time." Just not for me! ;o) But, I still love you!
I think that they look so silly on my feet! I love that they donate a pair for every pair purchased!
I've always wanted a pair, but just haven't gotten around to buying some! Love the burlap!
Post a Comment