No not me and Joe (I WISH!!). After seeing some of these new commercials that Disney has out, I did a youtube search and found some wonderful Disney surprises caught on tape. Some of them literally brought tears to my eyes. I can;t wait to do this with my own children. I already have so many ideas!! The last video is a big FAT fail..haha...kinda funny though after watching the other ones. ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
These were great. I teared up watching every single one. Well, except the last one. It made me laugh.
These are the cutest things!! I especially love the first one. And that poor little girl who was so excited but couldn't get over that her parents didn't them. She's going to be like me when she grows up. That last one made me laugh. It was hysterical!! I feel sorry for the parents...
Oh my goodness...those commercials always make me tear up, and these did, too!! Well except for the last one...I would've been so pissed hah! I can't wait to have that experience with my children!!!
Post a Comment