HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!


{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
granola bars

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
pepperoni!

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom or The Fugitive

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
orange juice, lots of pulp please

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
brunch, read the paper, and take Hank to the park with Joe.

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
whatever it came with...a strange blue ball

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
I like the pig that goes "WEEEEEE" all the way home. I also like the new Disney commercials with the home videos of kids finding out that they are going to Disney World.

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Chicken joints in Bangkok....ewww!

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Good quality black t-shirt.

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
I would be Kate...she is tough and can take care of herself...but also has a tender heart.

Want to link up and play along? Go here.


2 comments:

kebowman said...

There is so much i love about this post!
I love Disney commercials! They're always the sweetest!

Chicken Joints. Ick... you poor thing! LOL

I love a pretty, well taken care of, black t shirt! I'm with you on that one! :)

Just a Jersey Girl said...

I like that commercial too..

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved