Today I want to share a wonderful blog I just found. I am really into photography and LOVE looking at creative baby pictures. I was so excited to find Mila's Daydreams. In her own words, Adele said "This is my maternity leave hobby. While my baby is taking her nap, I try to imagine her dream and capture it." Take a look at some of the neat pictures she has taken of Mila while she is dreaming. I love how she used a lot of everyday objects to create these scenes. So fun!!



























4 comments:
I just recently fond her blog as well, aren't her creations amazing?
Thanks for letting us know about her blog! Those pics are beyond adorable!
that's adorable!
I love this blog too! I came across it months ago...I think while I was out on leave and love it! I only wish I was that creative!
Post a Comment