
So...yeah....You may have heard me mention Greece on my blog before. We went there on our honeymoon in 2006 and fell in LOVE with the whole country. We had planned to go back this summer for our 5th anniversary. Well silly me was playing on Travelocity the other day and guess how much a plane ticket to Greece costs right now? $1,800 a person!! YIKES!! Then I checked to see how much rooms were at the hotel we stayed in...The Mykonos Grand.....yeah, they were about $600 a night. I guess when Joe paid for our honeymoon he could justify spending that much...it was our honeymoon! But now...times have changed and that seems like A LOT of money for a trip. So...I need ideas of some place else to go. We want beaches and activities...yummy food too! Please share any places that you reccommend. Thanks in advance :)















4 comments:
I really loved the island of Ischia off the coast of Italy - it's right next to Capri, has an amazing spas and history and things to do - but it's so much cheaper than Capri (and you can still go to Capri for a day trip to see the Blue Grottos too!)
Hello, you've never done Italy and it is beyond beautiful! You can take a week long tour for about $600 a piece, plus flights and this includes your food/hotel through Trafalgar (there are many more) Or, I recommend Spain. My aunt/uncle go for 6 weeks every year and love it. Or, you could go to your personal favorite--PANAMA CITY BEACH hahahahaha hugs!
I love Greece, but it's way too expenisve. We love the Excellence Playa Mujeres north of Cancun and it's pretty inexpensive for what you get. And we just booked our anniversary trip to Excellence Punta Cana for April. It was really inexpensive!
We go to this great adults only resort in Rivera Maya called El Dorado Royal. It is adults only and all the food is sit down off a menu so no buffets. It's all inclusive too.
Post a Comment