
Joe and I are headed to New Orleans this weekend for a surprise weekend trip....he never reads this blog, so I think I'm safe :) He has NO idea that we are going. My plan is to come home from work on Thursday and tell him to pack his bags because we are leaving in an hour. We have both been to New Orleans before...but never together. I would LOVE to hear of the places your love down there...places to eat, things to do, etc.
Thanks!!















5 comments:
yay! I'm going with my girlfriends over President's Day...definitely report back about where you went and what you liked! xoxo {av}
sO EXCITING!!! Love it!! Good work girl.
You have to eat beignets at Cafe Du Monde. I've heard Emeril's restaurant is FABULOUS!!
Have SO much fun!!
Ride the trolley with him through the garden district and Loyola like we did! Awww...old times! Make him pose with a street mime and eat lots of beignets! Have fun, sista!!
Post a Comment