HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, January 24, 2011

14 Day-Valentine Challenge

I enjoyed the Christmas Challenge so much I thought it would be fun to do a Valentine's Day Challenge. I know we have several days before starting, but I wanted to go ahead and let you know so that you can get some ideas in your head. I hope you will all join me!!
Here is a list of topics so you can get your ideas ready.

Day 1: Favorite movies (chick-flicks, love stories, etc.)
Day 2: Favorite Valentine's candy
Day 3: How did you meet your sweetie and where did you go on your first date?
Day 4: Favorite romantic restaurant
Day 5: How do you keep it romantic with your partner?
Day 6: Gift ideas (what do you want and what are you giving your sweetie)
Day 7: Valentine's craft (one you have made, plan to make, or wish you could make)
Day 8: Least favorite thing about Valentine's Day
Day 9: A romantic trip that you would like to take
Day 10: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
Day 11: Plan a romantic dinner and post the recipes (or links to recipes)
Day 12: Tell us about your most memorable Valentine's Day
Day 13: If it were up to you...plan out your perfect Valentine's Day
Day 14:Tell us what you did for Valentine's Day!

Days 1-13 will be on February 1-13th.
No posts on Valentine's Day...go spend time with your sweetie!!
Day 14 will be on Feb. 15


4 comments:

emily said...

Sounds fun!!

Just a Jersey Girl said...

I may actually try & do this :)

Ali said...

What a good idea! I love Valentines Day! I'll be sure to do this!

Laura Brown said...

Yay!! I am so excited!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved