HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



{one}
Christmas is only three days away! I have a lot to do....baking, cooking, wrapping, shopping!


{two}
I had a WONDERFUL past 2.5 days visiting with Sister Kristy in Franklin, TN.
(more on that later )


{three}
I love that my boys are snuggly right now....Hank in his doggie bed and Joe in the bed.



{four}
My good friend, Beth is pregnant. So excited for her!

{five}
I am loving this weather in Memphis right now!!


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Yes, I would love to keep this weather. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!! Loved the Christmas cards!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for Christmas too!! :) Happy Holidays!

Laura Brown said...

I love Franklin!! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved