
Join Kit at A Step In My Life for a fun blog challenge.
It will be a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
First link up is New Year's Day!
Here are the topics, so go ahead and start planning your posts!
Day 1: New Years Resolutions
Day 2: Favorite Holiday Memory
Day 3: Favorite Work-Out Tips
Day 4: Best Leftover Recipe
Day 5: Places You Hope to go this YearDay 2: Favorite Holiday Memory
Day 3: Favorite Work-Out Tips
Day 4: Best Leftover Recipe
Day 6: Best Organization Tricks
Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010Day 8: Favorite Healthy Snacks
Day 9: Favorite Things to Do on a Cold Winter DayDay 10: Favorite Girls Night Out Events
Day 11: What are you Looking Forward to in 2011
Day 11: What are you Looking Forward to in 2011















2 comments:
Oooh fun! Thanks for posting about this! Maybe if I start working on my posts now, I won't fall behind like I did w/the 12 days of Christmas, lol!
Yay!! So excited you're linking up :)
Post a Comment