SIX QUESTIONS SURVEY
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was 19 and in college at UT-Martin. I was always hanging out with my ZTA sisters and had a boyfriend that lived far way. I worked at the tanning bed and was loving life!


2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
-make cookies, fudge, etc. for neighbors and friends
-wrap gifts
-trip to Target, Costco, Old Navy
-return things to LOFT and NY&Co.
-mail some more Christmas cards
-go to kickboxing!
-make dinner for Joe
3. Snacks you enjoy?
-chips and salsa
-veggies with hummus
-edamame
-chocolate!!
-fruit
-granola bars
4. Places you’ve lived:
Germantown, TN
Memphis, TN
Martin, TN
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-Travel outside of the United States with Joe or Kristy (Eat Pray Love style)
I am thinking Greece, Italy, London, Paris, New Zealand, Bali, Tahiti....
- Pay off my brothers student loans and my house
- Build my dream house!!
-Buy a beach house
- Donate money to organizations that animals
-Open my cupcake shop
6. People you want to know more about?
My blogging friends! So here's what I am thinking- if you have the time I would love it if you could answer these 6 Questions on your own blog post and then write a comment letting me know you have done so, or link back to my blog. This way I will know if you have participated and we can all get to know each other a little more :)















2 comments:
I did this today too :) Great list!
I love little surveys like this! Fun to think about (& makes a great post topic on these crazy days right before Christmas)!
Post a Comment