Here is a recap of Christmas morning at the Moske house. Santa was very good to us!
Joe wearing his new Julius PJ's and Hank really wanting to get into his stocking.
Look what Santa brought Hank.
Hankie LOVES his Granola Busy Bone!
Joe loves his Nibs!
My stocking: t-shirt, candy, mini restaurant journal, "what i read" mini journal, mercury glass ornament
Joes stocking.....too much to list :)
Now onto the gifts! Bracelet from LOFT, LUSH bath stuff, glasses in a wire carrier, mercury glass ornaments,
books,
books (including a Chinese fortune journal where you glue in your fortunes),
handheld vacum,
silver "wax seal" necklace from Ritzy Misfit on Etsy,
Savannah Smiles DVD, Burlap Toms shoes,
houndstooth umbrella, silver flats from Banana Republic, and Big Buddha bag. I also got a hybrid bike that I do not have a picture of yet.
Onto Joe's gifts..range extender....to make us have better internet, some wall art, Polo body spray,
Lord of the Rings trilogy,
tools,
a boom about the history of Memphis, some silly stuff,
Blue-ray, surround sound, wi-fi thing for the tv,
white button down from Banana Republic.
After we opened gifts at home we went over to my dad's for breakfast.
Dad got me the cutest vintage monkey bar set.
STOCKINGS!!
My stocking from dad
Joe's stocking from my dad
We also cleaned up last night at Dirty Santa. We came home with a towel set, tongs, and breading tray set.
Megan got me the cutest earrings!
My new ornaments from Aunt Penny.
My other gift that I win from dirty santa....I LOVE this paiting!!!
















1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a fabulous Christmas! I got the same burlap Toms, too :) Hope to see you next week at the blog meeting...I'm finally gonna be able to make it!
Post a Comment