{one}
Ringing in the New Year (2010) in Savannah, Ga.

{two}
Girl's Weekend-Knoxville
Dressing up like Snooki with Sister Kristy

{three}
Friends Having Babies
Mollie
{four}
Saving a Dog!
We grabbed her out of one of the busiest streets and Memphis and found her a loving home. I love a happy ending!

{five}
Disney World!!
We went to Disney World in April for a long weekend....it's my happy place :)

{six}
Charleston
We planned and paid for a trip to Costa Rica, but God had other plans for us and we ended up in Charleston. Talk about a spur of the moment adventure!

{seven}
Cruise!
We took a week long cruise with Kristy and Steven in October

{eight}
Got a camera from Joe for my 4th anniversary!
Oh...and celebrating my 4th anniversary. Where does the time go?!

{nine}
Cupcakes!
My business Monkey Bread Bakery is booming!

{ten}
St. Jude Marathon!
Joe ran the full marathon and I walked the 1/2. AWESOME!
I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me!



















1 comment:
What a fun year! Here's to a wonderful 2011!
Post a Comment