HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, December 6, 2010

Date Night!!

Joe and I had a date on Thursday night...I planned it :) I have a list of Christmas activities to do and decided to check one off tonight. We headed downtown and ate dinner at Kooky Canuck (formally Bigfoot Lodge). Before we left, I bought a gift certificate to use from Restaurant.com and used an 80% off code....score!

The food is is always so yummy! Joe got a meatloaf sandwich and I got a BLT with fried green tomatoes.
Joe also got a HUGE beer :)
After dinner we walked across the street to the beautiful Peabody Hotel. I like to go every year during the holidays to look at the big tree.
The beautiful lobby
the tree :)
Me and Joe
I LOVE Christmas downtown :)
I also love all the horses and dogs outside waiting to take people for rides.



4 comments:

Courtney said...

that sandwich looks amazing! and that tree! yay! christmas!

ali v. said...

yay for date nights--they're totally necessary and totally fun :) looks like ya'll had such a great night! xo

Anonymous said...

Wow!! The hotel is decorated so beautifully. I've been there, but not during the holidays...

I love the picture of your man and the beer, too funny!

Ashley said...

I love looking at Christmas decorations! There's a house south of Denver that decorates their place like they're the Griswold's... we like to see what they do each year. :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved