I completed the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon today...yup, I am officially a bad a** chick!
Me and Allison....so excited to show off our medals!
After we finished, I ran over to try and see Joe to finish the full marathon. I did! I snapped this picture as he crossed the finish line....I was such a proud wife!
Today was so awesome for us! We can't wait to do another one!
yay!!















6 comments:
Sarah, please do the nashville music city marathon with me in April...it would be so fun! I've begged Kristy to do it with me and she won't. Maybe if you ask her she'll do it. :)
Esther....I walked the whole thing...I will walk it with ya'll :)
Congratulations!! You should be so proud of yourself! That's a huge accomplishment!
seriously proud of you both!
Yay! Is that your "new" jacket?
hahaha...yup! The green one around my waist ;)
Post a Comment