I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did at the Moske house.
Here is a play-by-play of our Christmas Eve :)
Hank was waiting for Santa (er...the post man or UPS guy) all day!
I made a platter of cookies to bring to both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I made almond palmiers, merengues, white chocolate chip/ cranberry cookies, Mexican wedding cookies, chocolate walnut fudge and peanut butter fudge. I also threw on some extra peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes that I had.
I also drizzled preztels with red and white chocolate and crushed peppermints....instant YUM-O!
I also brought shrimp cocktail....yummy!
and a veggie tray :)
We had a lot of food over at my Aunt's house....here are some cousins.
Me and my sweet dad.
Me and Joe :)

Family...opening gifts!
My Aunt Penny gave me 2 ornaments for my cupcake garland that she started me a few years ago :)
Me and Megan....so glad she and her sweet boyfriend could join us!

Me and Joe

After dinner we went to my dads and then to 11:00 service at church. It just isn't Christmas for me without 11:00 service. It's so beautiful!
Here's Joe and Rufus (my dad's dog)
After church, Joe and I came home and exchanged PJ's....a Christmas Eve tradition at our house.















No comments:
Post a Comment