
{one}
My awesome husband! Did I mention that he always has a warm towel waiting for me when I get out of the shower? Or the fact that he takes out the garbage and recycling without me having to ask? Or even that he loves my cooking and puts up with all of my CRAZY quirks?
Well he does! I am a lucky girl :)

{two}
New make-up from Sephora.
I used the $15 gift card that they sent out to "Beauty Insiders" and got a new bronzer and lip stick :)
{three}
I won a contest from Simply Modern Mom...a $50 credit to Tiny Prints. Since I already have Christmas cards covered, I have my eyes on a few other items.
{four}




















4 comments:
Loving your blog and I'm a new follower! I'm from memphis (but live in Cincinnati now!) so im glad to see more Memphis bloggers here! :)
I LOVE tiny prints! they're great!
ohmygoodness! I love the beauty insider goodies from Sephora :) yay! xoxo {av}
Thanks for playing along!
What a sweet hubby you have!
Post a Comment