HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Days of Christmas {Day 9-Favorite Holiday Recipe}

I'm in funk today....not sure why. It may be the cold dark weather. It may be the fact that I am ready for Christmas break. It may be me missing my mom during this time of year. Who knows....whatever it is, I am going to bed and hoping that it is gone in the morning. I am getting up at 5 to go to the gym. But back to the 12 Days of Christmas...

I do not feel like typing recipes tonight. I will tell you that soon I will start my Christmas baking. I always make stuff for friends, neighbors, co-workers, and friends. I love everything about it...baking with Christmas music playing, deciding what cookies to make, packaging them up cute, delivering...

Here are some that I usually make every year:
1. Coconut Almond Macaroons
2. Mexican Wedding Cookies
3. Decorated Sugar Cookies
4. Peanut Butter Fudge
5. Peppermint Bark


I plan on posting more about this when it actually happens :)


1 comment:

Kit said...

I love mexican wedding cookies and peppermint bark!!!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved