It's teacher week here on the blogging world for all of us crazy teachers. This is my first week back at school and I am EXHAUSTED!! These kids have so much energy. I always forget how tired I am until August comes around and I get a brand new bunch of monkeys :)
Welcome to my classroom....home of the Marvelous Monkeys....come on in!

Here is my classroom door

My Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom Tree
Reading Group Table
Housekeeping Center
Supply Cubbies
Bulletin board behind my desk

Conduct...don't make me pull your clip!!
Hooks
Front of the room board and book shelf
Calendar time!!

My special rocking chair...it is a work of ART!!
Bulletin Board















4 comments:
cute room! can't wait to have my own class one day!
adorable! i love all the literature-related bulletin boards! you've done a wonderful job!
I love the tree!
♥ the tree!
Post a Comment