HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Feeling....

WICKED!!
A few weeks ago I bought tickets for this musical that I have heard so much about. We also bought tickets for my little brother and his sweet wife, Michelle. The play is October 30....spooky time. I am so excited to finally see this show!


5 comments:

Karen Travels said...

Just found your blog! Love it here! I am a first grade teacher in Charlotte NC - taught K for 5 years too!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Ohhh you are going to love it!! It's my fave!

Candice Pair said...

Imm dying to see it, too. But I think if I spend another dime my husband is going to kill me!!

Reunion Committee said...

you will LOVE IT! It was the best broadway show I have ever seen! I'm excited for you!
~Tana

Laura Brown said...

It is so good!! You are going to love it!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved