HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Top Two Tuesday-Indulgences

My Top Two (seven) Indulgences
Well... I actually have more than two, so I will try to keep my list at top

1. Fresh Flowers
I get them at the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings downtown. I also get flowers once a month from Holiday's Flowers in Germantown. It was a special Christmas gift from Joe last year.
2. A monthly massage from Massage Envy
I have been a member here for almost 2 years and I LOVE IT!! It is such a nice way to treat yourself and they make it so affordable.
3. Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins....my fav!!
4. Getting my nails/toenails done
It is so relaxing and makes me feel pretty!
5. Traveling as much as I can
If you have the opportunity, take it! Figure out how to pay for it later :) Joe and I have been lucky to get to travel to some fabulous places and we do not care if we have to put in on the credit card. We just go!
6. Good expensive sunglasses
I got these as a Christmas present from Joe the first Christmas that we were married...and I still wear them everyday!
7. BAGS!!
Granted not ALL of my bags are real (shady room in Chinatown...what??!!), but I still love them. I love collecting them, organizing them, cleaning them, and especially carrying them.





2 comments:

Candice Pair said...

Hahah love me some Chinatown! 10 designer bags for $200? Dont mind if I do! Actually it was scary as hell the first time I went, but who cares!

And I'm with you on the vacations...now if I could only convince my husband of the same idea...

Reunion Committee said...

oh I would love to see your handbag collection! I love me some bags. Philly has a few places like too lol
~Tana

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved