HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scheduling Sunday/Menu Monday

Monday: First Day back at school! Lindsey is coming over to watch The Bachelor Pad. Spencer's Sloppy Joes's, Baked "chips".....I know, I was supposed to make this last week....but it never happened. I froze the meat though, so don't worry! I will make this on Sunday night so that on Monday all I have to do is heat it up for Joe. I do not eat sloppy Joe's....so I will be eating the chips and a salad.

Tuesday: Tonight I have a special JL thing I am going to. I will be helping a child buy school clothes and supplies at Target...helping kids and shopping at Target...umm, yes please!! When I get home, Joe and I are going to have a date night and go get snow cones. I guess we will pick something up for dinner too....maybe? If not there are leftovers.

Wednesday: Lemon Chicken with Olives, orzo, and salad...another dish I was supposed to make last week...shush!! I was BUSY!!

Thursday: Oven fried pork chops with roasted green beans and pecans

Friday: Joe is working....I'm on my own and have LOTS of cupcakes to make!

Saturday: ??? Maybe we will grab some thing before Joe goes to work

Sunday: Cilantro lime chicken with avocado salsa



3 comments:

Caroline said...

You're going to have to post some of these recipes! Yum!!!

The JL event sounds like fun. I have retreat this coming weekend!

Candice Pair said...

I found your blog through Caroline (above)...she emailed me about the Memphis get together and I think that sounds like a lot of fun! I look forward to following your blog!

PS...Love the Beale pic on your header!!

PSS...I need more info about your cupcakes, too!

Laura Brown said...

I found your blog when Carloine mentioned it on hers today. As I was looking at your background I thought is was so cute and the realized I liked it so much because I have the same one!! haha!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved