HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, August 20, 2010

Teen Dream??


With all this Bieber Fever, it made me start to think about who I went gaga for growing up. So, without further ado, here is my list of hot boys....in random hunky order :)
Mark Paul....aka..Zack Morris
Rider Strong
Heath Ledger
Fred Savage...he was one of my first loves :)
Brad Renfro
Andrew Keegan

Who were your teen dreams??


6 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Oh my!! That is my exact list! haha! Way better than the boys they have now a days! haha!

Laura said...

LOVED Andrew Keegan!! My list was very similar...except number 1 will always be Mr. Timberlake. I also loved Devon Sawa!

Sarah said...

I know...Andrew Keegan was sooo HOT! I hated Leeann Rimes for getting to date him!! I used to sorta date Justin...after that he wasnt on my list anymore :)

Candice Pair said...

Oh I loved Rider Strong! And my husbands crush was Tapanga (sp??)!!

. said...

JTT!!!!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Crack me up that is SO true! I loved Rider Strong and Brad Renfro hahaha!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved