HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Teacher Week-A few of my favorite things!

Sing this to the tune of the song:

Clipboards and glue sticks and folders and baggies,
play-doh and puzzles and puppets and candy,
Reading some books and making some crafts.....these are a few of my favorite things!

Here are 10 of my favorite things that I need as a teacher:

1.Books with some of my favorite characters:

all the critters from Dr. Seuss
the very hungry caterpillar
LILY!!
Olivia
2. a hot glue gun- I use this EVERYDAY!!
3. Clorox wipes...these come in handy and they smell good.
4. Colored flare pens...it makes me happy to write with these
5. A pink and green planner. This is essential for me...my entire life is planned with this.
6. A reusable water bottle and cute lunchbox- I like to keep the earth and my body healthy...woo-woo!
7. CANDY JAR!!
8. Various hand soaps from BBW. They smell good and are way better than that yucky pink soap in the school bathrooms....got to keep it fresh and clean!
9. DJ Inkers fonts...love, love, love these!!
10. Mr. Sketch Markers- my love of these markers started in elementary school and has never stopped. They smell so good. I swear if I was a drug user, I would huff these all day...yum!


What are your classroom must haves?


4 comments:

Laura Lee said...

So cute! I want to be in your classroom! Where do you teach? Laura Lee

Sarah said...

Thanks Laura Lee! I teach at Riverdale in Germantown.

Katie said...

Ohmygosh! I forgot about Mr. Sketch markers!! Grape is my favorite..mmmm I can smell it right now!

. said...

OMG Where can you buy those markers?

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved