HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I Am Looking Forward to...

*Making homemade chili on crisp nights...
*Speaking of "crisp"...Mmmmmm apple crisp!!
*Maybe hitting up a flea market with Kristy
*Camping....we have never been...we have a tent and everything...maybe this will be our year :)
*Hearing Joe get so excited about Minnesota Vikings Football
*Waking up and going to school and it feeling like "Fall"
*Seeing the leaves change colors
*Going to the Bell Witch cave near Nashville with my Dad
*Heading up to Minnesota with Joe for a wedding
*My Bath and Body Works "Leaves" candle....it's awesome and makes my whole house smell yummy!
*Our cruise in October with Kristy and Steven
*Halloween!!
*All the crafts fairs in September and October
*Going to the Farmer's Market when I am not melting!
*Going to the Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard
*Having my kids at school know how to walk in a line, sit quietly, etc.

What are you excited about?


3 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

Oh I love your list!!
I'm excited over baked apple candles
Screaming for my Philadelphia Eagles
Wearing my uggs and hoodies.
Pumpkin picking
Apple cided donuts
man I could go on and on!!!
lol
~Tana

Laura Brown said...

I am dying for some fall activities too!!

Sarah said...

Ohhhh I forgot about wearing my uggs....while drinking cider...yay!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved