Earlier this week, I listed purses as one of my top indulgences. Several of you asked to see, so for your viewing pleasure I now present my bags to you :) I am not going to write captions for all of them.
This bag I won from Allure magazine a year or so ago. It's a Butler bag and apparently it is worth a lot of money. It's made of ostrich leather....eww! I have actually never carried it...it's just not my style.
My Louis Vuitton bags. I got the orange one in Greece on my honeymoon and the brown signature pattern one as a graduation gift....yes, I am pretty sure that they are real :)
My fake Prada that I carry on all Disney trips and several clutches
Black Prada :)
Red Balenciago Motorcycle bag and black Marc Jacobs Stam bag
Fendi Spy Bag and white Coach Bag (Christmas gift from Joe)
Black Balenciaga Motorcycle bag and new green bag from Urban Outfitters
I only posted the ones I wear often.















1 comment:
LOVE THEM!!! I really really like the last green bag from UO. GREAT color!
~Tana
Post a Comment