HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Memphis Blog Girls

Tonight, I got together with several other Memphis Blog Girls for drinks and dinner at The Beauty Shop. I figured that we already read each other's blogs, so it would be fun to meet in real life...I was right! What a sweet and fun group of girls!!

I will go around the table and introduce everybody:


Everyone had so much fun and I even brought cupcakes for them to try. I can't wait until our next dinner date.



10 comments:

Candice Pair said...

I hate I couldnt come. I totally forgot about it until I talked to Leigh Anne yesteday afternoon! Maybe we can do it again soon!

Caroline said...

It was fabulous! Thanks for all you did!

Laura Brown said...

I wish I could have been there!! I hope we can do it again!! I would love to have met all ya'll!!

Meredith said...

It was great getting to meet everyone!! Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to you and Caroline for your putting it together.

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

I had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again:)

Melissa said...

I wish I would have been able to be there. Please let me know if yall do it again!!

Claire said...

I definitely want to go to the next one! Getting ready to go out of town got in the way :(

Laurie said...

I am so sad I missed it. Hopefully I can go the next time. Nursing school sure puts a damper on my social life!

lauren @ gathering moss said...

oh, i want to come next time! how fun!

Jen said...

I will definitely be there next time! Sorry I had to bow out at the last minute!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved