I had the privilege last night to do a dessert buffet at a wedding in Covington. The bride, Erin, had showed me a picture of a wedding online for me to use as inspiration. I draped a vintage lace tablecloth over a gray one and used moss risers to hold white pedestal servers. I had chocolate covered marshmallows "growing" out of wheat grass in wooden boxes. There was a variety of mini tarts, cookies and cupcakes plus my personal favorite, baklava!! I was very please how it turned out. Someone even compared me to Amy Atlas, who is probably the best known dessert buffet designer. It's always fun to hear people ohh and ahh over my work.
Joe and I stepped in as bartenders when there was a mad rush. I have literally never seen people drink so much alcohol. I ran into Kelly from work....how random!?
1 comment:
you are so talented!!
Post a Comment