
A few weekends ago Joe and I ventured out on a day date. We hung out on the patio of Cafe Ole for tacos and margaritas. The day was beautiful so we decided to go to the Memphis Zoo. We are members now...yay!!

This was Joe's first time to see the new Teton Trek. It is really neat with wolves and cute bears :) Did you know the Memphis Zoo was voted the #1 zoo in the USA??!! I am so happy that we can go there anytime we want now.

This tired guy was taking a nap in cat country. He was literally hanging on this limb....funny!

On Sunday we went to 17....yes you read that right, 17 open houses. These 2 were my favorites, but I still didn't feel that spark like "this is MY house"....oh well!!

3 comments:
I read your post and noticed you're looking for houses, and don't know if you know about this house for sale on Peabody, but thought I would pass it along since it might fit what you're looking for MLS: http://maar.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=862653923&s=MAR&t=MAR
virtual tour: http://www.visualtour.com/show.asp?sk=13&t=2167183 .
Is that your house? It's nice, but I really want 4 bedrooms and I like all white kitchens and bathrooms that look old...subway tile, etc.
No, a friend had just sent the house my way. Yeah, I like old bathrooms with clawfoot tubs myself.
Post a Comment