This will be my last week as a "single girl"...haha! Joe will be home starting April 9 and will start his new job on April 19. I has been so long since I cooked for both of us every night. I can't wait! We have both been doing such well with our healthy eating and exercise, so I do not want to sabotage all our hard work with being able to eat sweets again. I did eat some chocolate today though....yum-yum!
Monday: off to deliver cupcakes and then to the gym for some cardio-chicken and veggie stir fry
Tuesday: kickboxing- baked shrimp and steamed broccoli
Wednesday: faculty mtg. after school, cardio at the gym-baked chicken and steamed broccoli
Thursday: environmental club after school, kickboxing-leftovers??
Friday: field trip day....yay!! cardio after school-Taco Bell pick-up or out to dinner with Joe
Saturday: working in the yard, making cupcakes-Bahama Breeze....yum-yum!!
Sunday: church with Joe
Tuesday: kickboxing- baked shrimp and steamed broccoli
Wednesday: faculty mtg. after school, cardio at the gym-baked chicken and steamed broccoli
Thursday: environmental club after school, kickboxing-leftovers??
Friday: field trip day....yay!! cardio after school-Taco Bell pick-up or out to dinner with Joe
Saturday: working in the yard, making cupcakes-Bahama Breeze....yum-yum!!
Sunday: church with Joe
Next Weekend....Disney!!















No comments:
Post a Comment