I am so excited. Joe is HOME!! One of the things I am most excited about is planning our dinners....I know, I am a dork! Joe is going to join my gym, so we will also be working out together. Today we are off house hunting, but here is the plan for the week.
Sunday: Pork Chops with Garlicky Broccoli from Real Simple
Monday: Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa from Cooking Light -cardio in the P.M.
Tuesday: Fried Chicken Salads using Chick-fil-a strips -kickboxing class
Wednesday: Leftovers...packing for Disney!! -cardio in the P.M.
Thursday: We leave for Disney, hopefully dinner with my Aunt and Uncle in Orlando
Friday: Magic Kingdom-dinner reservations at Kona Cafe
Saturday: Blizzard Beach-dinner reservations at Wolfgang Puck's in Downtown Disney
Sunday: Coming home from Disney...boo!
Tuesday: Fried Chicken Salads using Chick-fil-a strips -kickboxing class
Wednesday: Leftovers...packing for Disney!! -cardio in the P.M.
Thursday: We leave for Disney, hopefully dinner with my Aunt and Uncle in Orlando
Friday: Magic Kingdom-dinner reservations at Kona Cafe
Saturday: Blizzard Beach-dinner reservations at Wolfgang Puck's in Downtown Disney
Sunday: Coming home from Disney...boo!















No comments:
Post a Comment