HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, April 23, 2010

Things That Make Me Mad!!

I have had a weird couple days, so I thought I would make a list of the current things that make me MAD!!

*People who talk about me behind my back and then act all buddy-buddy to my face. As far as I am aware, I have never done anything to this person and do not understand what the problem is. Jealousy maybe?? Maybe they are insecure with themselves and this is the way they deal with it. I have had heard this person talk about others before but never realized she was doing the same thing to me....I haven't had this happen since middle school and do not enjoy it. Now, the big question is how to deal with it. Should I confront this person??

*I HATE people who litter!! Please stop driving through my beautiful neighborhood and throwing your garbage out of your windows. Save it for your neighborhood (Orange Mound) or better yet, throw it away like decent human beings!

*People who are lazy drive me CRAZY!!! I have a full time job, a cupcake business that is booming and I work out 4-5 days a week. I am the sponsor of a club at school, in Junior League and cook dinner almost every night. There is no excuse for laziness. You have the power to control your life. If you are not happy with something in it, get off your boo-tay and do something about it. There are 24 hours in everyday and if you do not use them, they are wasted. Stop watching TV!! Get out there and enjoy all life has to offer. Do not complain!!

*People who make stupid decisions....I do not understand. In my opinion, if everyone would just listen to me, the world would be a happier place :)


2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Sorry you are dealing with all this. From experience, any time someone bad mouths people they will always do the same about you. Sad but true.

The Nickel Family said...

one of my favorite quotes: "great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people..."

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved