I copied this from Sister Kristy's blog....Name 5 Loves/Hates.
**Loves**
1. I love kickboxing. It's addictive! Who would have thought that I would be punching and kicking?! I can tell a difference in my body and the way it makes me feel.
2. I live for Girls Weekends. I am so glad that we make time for each other and we always have fun!!
3. I love planning trips. If you have not checked out Tripadvisor.com, you totally should. You can "build trips". I have over 50 saved...just in case :)
4. I love snuggling in the bed watching a movie with Joe. We decided when we got married that the bedroom is no place for a TV, so we do not have one in there. Whenever we want to watch a movie together, we prop the laptop up on a pillow and snuggle in.
5. I love, love, love planning parties....I just wish I had more time to have them....and friends that would actually show up!!
**Hates**
1. Litterbugs....I have said this before....people who litter their trash are just that...TRASH!!
2. People who are mean to animals/bugs. I hope they get what is coming to them!!
3. People who allow their children to act a fool in public and do nothing....Joe and I always say that the first time our kids try that....it WILL be the last!
4. Cheese..I know, I am crazy!! I will only eat white cheese on pizza. Period.
5. Nascar...really, turn left, then turn left, then turn left??!! That's entertainment? Two words....WHITE TRASH!!
1. I love kickboxing. It's addictive! Who would have thought that I would be punching and kicking?! I can tell a difference in my body and the way it makes me feel.
2. I live for Girls Weekends. I am so glad that we make time for each other and we always have fun!!
3. I love planning trips. If you have not checked out Tripadvisor.com, you totally should. You can "build trips". I have over 50 saved...just in case :)
4. I love snuggling in the bed watching a movie with Joe. We decided when we got married that the bedroom is no place for a TV, so we do not have one in there. Whenever we want to watch a movie together, we prop the laptop up on a pillow and snuggle in.
5. I love, love, love planning parties....I just wish I had more time to have them....and friends that would actually show up!!
**Hates**
1. Litterbugs....I have said this before....people who litter their trash are just that...TRASH!!
2. People who are mean to animals/bugs. I hope they get what is coming to them!!
3. People who allow their children to act a fool in public and do nothing....Joe and I always say that the first time our kids try that....it WILL be the last!
4. Cheese..I know, I am crazy!! I will only eat white cheese on pizza. Period.
5. Nascar...really, turn left, then turn left, then turn left??!! That's entertainment? Two words....WHITE TRASH!!















No comments:
Post a Comment