
Our last day in Disney World was spent at Blizzard Beach. We actually slept in and then took the bus over to the park. We have always wanted to try a Disney water park and I am glad we did. We got a locker for our stuff and then proceeded to ride all the slides.....well almost all for me. I could not do Summit Plummit. It is actually the tallest water slide in the USA and way to scary for me!!

After the water park (we stayed for 5 hours!), we came back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. We had reservations at Wolfgang Puck's in Downtown Disney. Once again, we took the free water taxi.

These are just some pictures while waiting for the boat to come. We had a wonderful dinner....I forgot to take pics!! Overall, it was a great trip!! Hopefully we can come back in a few years. Until then, I would love to help any of you plan your magical Disney vacation :)

1 comment:
Looks like you and Joe had so much fun! I'll have to get tips from you when we get closer to visiting Disney... we're thinking December :) Maybe we can all go together sometime, that would be a blast. Hope to see more Disney pictures soon.
Post a Comment