Joe will be getting up very early when we get back from Mickey Land....4:45 am to be exact...yuck! But on the flip side, he will be home for dinner every night. Although I can see changes in my body due to my healthy eating and working out 4-5 days a week, I wonder if since I will be up super early anyways..... Should I go to the gym in the A.M. too and also at night? I was thinking about doing the treadmill/elliptical in the morning for about 45 minutes and then doing my kickboxing class or doing strength training in the evenings. Do you think this is too much? Will I wear my body out or see more change?? I would love any feedback :)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
much too much!!
everything in moderation, exercise included ;-)
Love,
The Nickels
Post a Comment