Write one odd fact about yourself on Tuesdays...MINE IS:
Hello, my name is Sarah and I LOVE lists....there. I said it.
I make lists all day long. Some examples of current lists I have are:
*grocery store
*movies I want to see
*restaurants I want to try
*vacation ideas
*books to read
*things to do around the house
*upcoming weddings/events that I have coming up
*scrapbook ideas
*recipes to make
They make me feel organized and I LOVE it when I can cross something off or highlight it.
Hello, my name is Sarah and I LOVE lists....there. I said it.
I make lists all day long. Some examples of current lists I have are:
*grocery store
*movies I want to see
*restaurants I want to try
*vacation ideas
*books to read
*things to do around the house
*upcoming weddings/events that I have coming up
*scrapbook ideas
*recipes to make
They make me feel organized and I LOVE it when I can cross something off or highlight it.















1 comment:
NICE one!
Post a Comment